Normal features of a Skate shoe
Skate & BMX shoes with dual lacing system on the toecap will increase the durability as well as protect your foot. The presence of pill patterned tread provides you a great traction for running in addition to skating.
Midsole is very flexible due to lightweight EVA. An air vent is being incorporated, so that you feel that your foot and heel are flexible, also free. These shoes are available in various colors and styles.
- Thin rubber layer under toecap is present in the skate shoe to protect your foot and increase the durability.
- Your foot will be free from moisture due to the presence of liner inside the shoe's upper.
- Stability is increased because of the internal tongue straps.
- The new foot frame present in the skate shoe helps to hold your heel in place.
- The rubber bottom is present in order to provide you a greater board control and strength.
Double Padded Tongue
The double padded tongue is incorporated in order to protect you from impacts when attempting tricks like kick flips.
Padded Ankle Collar
This also protects you from impacts when performing tricks
Hard Heel Cup Support
A very hard heel cup support is provided in the skate shoe to prevent your heel from crushing and holds the shape even under great stress due to skateboarding.
This helps the joints between the layers of fabric in your shoe to hold longer when being worn down with a grip tape.
The mesh provided in the shoe helps the air to get into your feet, which keeps them a little bit cooler. This offers you cool and pleasure skate trip.
The presence of double layering extends the life of your shoe. Skateboarding wears down the fabrics of your shoe. Therefore, double or even triple layering can help to increase the life of your shoe.
Rubber Toe Caps
The rubber toe cap in your shoe is much stronger than a suede or leather. This helps the shoe to last longer against the wear from the grip tape while performing flip tricks.
The skate and BMX shoes usually possess a very thin, grip sole in order to make it easier for you to feel what is going on with the feet.
As you are aware, skating wears down fabric, it destroys the laces. In order to safeguard the laces, shoes having lace protectors are preferred.
Elastic Tongue Straps
The tongue straps help to keep your foot well-centered and protected in the shoe.
- A lot of pressure is put onto the heel when you sweat large drops on a skateboard.
- The air bag helps to make your feet last longer before they get crippled from the pain.
Some stake shoes are very light to make you feel that your shoes are just a slight extension of your feet. It will make the skating action more natural.
If you plan to skate for a long time putting a lot of stress on your foot, you have to keep the shoes comfortable to the maximum extent.
Nike Sneakers | Ugg Boots